Monday, February 23, 2009

a weekend home...

I had the best weekend home! Jordan was
taking a dance workshop in Salt Lake with
my bffe since kindergarten.. Tammy. While
she was off dancing, mom and dad gave me
my birthday money.. so we decided to go get
pedicures.. It was awesome!


Then we wernt to El Matador for lunch...


I got to go see my good friend Jen McQueen...


then went to see Jordan dance...

When we got back to moms.. Brittney and
Emily were there with their cute kids. We
just sat around and got to visit and build
with grandmas building blocks...

It was so fun to see friends that I havn't seen
in such a long time. GOOD TIMES!!





8 comments:

The Jensens said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a great time, you deserve it. We missed you at the Club, but I am glad you were having fun.

Francene

Candice said...

I am totaly jealous you got to go see Jen!! Happy B-day!

.:emily:. said...

So fun to just come up and hang out! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
ps*love your blog background!

tiffany said...

HELLO!?!?!?! You have an old fart sister who needs a pedicure too!

kris mair said...

tiff.. you want pedicure? you too busy.. sawee.. hahaha..
It was totally last minute!

Brittney said...

OMG, i just LOL reading your comment Kris after hearing the story!

Ask Anything said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy Hair said...

Hey! This is Christy with CheapShots! A while ago you asked if I would ever travel to Logan to take senior pictures for your daughter. I would be happy to do that! I don't want to have to charge all the travel though (it would be a 2 hour drive up and 2 hours back) so if you could find maybe 2-3 other seniors who need pictures, I'll take a Saturday and come up there without charging any travel. I commented on your blog "Santa Stopped Here", but I'm not sure you saw it or not! Hope I'm not too late in getting back with you. Please email me if you have any questions!