Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring brings changes...

Okay... So I have gotten a lot of crap for not keeping up on my blog.. ;) So.. I am going to try really hard to keep it up.
April has been a crazy but great month.. I sold my Salon and the new owners took over the first of April. This was a good move for me, but very emotional. My main concern was my friends that I work with and hoped everyone would be okay with everything. Luckily it all went over smoothly and I am now enjoying my days off by working on the house and spending more time with my family...I LOVE IT! I work two days a week and cherish the time I still have with all my friends at work.

1 comment:

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

Yeah, I am so happy that you posted something new! I love this blogging business. I am excited that you are going to keep up with it. It is so much fun to read. Anyhow, just want you to know how much I love you and appreciate all that you have always done and continue to do for me. I sure do love you girl!